Saturday, October 17, 2009

That time of year

The weather demanded pulling out a heavier coat today. Temperatures in the 30s in mid October? Pretty unbelievable. Now I have to find where the last hat I knit is as it wasn't stuffed in the coat pocket.

The chilly air does get me thinking about the holidays, which will be here before I know it. The holidays mean determining if to knit gifts and what to knit. At the rate I've been going, two months may not be sufficient time, but maybe having more on my plate will get me knitting more.

Anyway, since I've covered the staples--scarves and hats--I think I'm just going to ask if family members want something knitted or not. If so, what do they want? I'm happy to make things if they're desired, and I'm happy not to knit something if there isn't any interest.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home