Monday, September 26, 2011

Round two

Having recovered from last week's first sessions with a student trainer, I returned today for a second week.  Basically I spent last week sore from the workouts, but it comes with the territory.  I'd had enough days off that I was looking forward to continuing the work.

And once again I left emptied.  Honestly, it would be comical except for the struggling to do much of anything with my arms after these workouts.  They've been turned into gelatin.  It takes practically all I have to pick up something or take off my shirt.  (Lifting my arms up is a real struggle.)

I'm interested to see if this is going to be an occurrence twice a week for almost the remainder of the year.  If so, Monday and Wednesday evenings will find me being virtually useless.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Before you know it, you'll be feeling stronger. The first couple of weeks will be pretty tough, though. You might try working in a little stretching to help you out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home