Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday in the city

Another full day in the big city. I had a couple locals I met at a film festival who helped show me around, which made for what felt like a bit more authentic experience of New York. Above you'll see the food truck event at the South Street Seaport where we began the day. Some of the lines were awfully long, especially at the Korean trucks, so one had to pick wisely.

I wanted to see some of Brooklyn, and Prospect Park seemed like a good reason for going to the borough and getting a breather from the throngs in the city.

And since I need to get up relatively early so I can get back to The Big Apple on Sunday, I'm going to wrap today's post here. More details and ruminations on what's been a busy and fun trip to follow.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home