Monday, May 09, 2011

Collapse

I keep thinking that things will slow down, bu they haven't really done so. Of course, I could amend that sentence to "I keep thinking that I will slow down, but I haven't really done so", and it would be just as applicable. I've been going, going, going and had a lot on my mind.

I came home from work and was feeling tired, so I decided to take a nap. I woke up two hours later. I felt better but what does it say that I needed that much sleep at that point in the day to recharge?

The thing is, I know that I'm pushing myself to the limit, sometimes when it's unnecessary, yet I keep at it. I need to ease up, even if some of my consumption of time is doing stuff I enjoy and want to do.

And perhaps that's where I can reinsert knitting back into the routine. I've not done any in awhile because I've been pulled a zillion other directions and haven't made time for it. If this isn't the moment to resume, I don't know when is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home