Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Sweet

Columbus is a bigger city than most people realize, but it doesn't have much of an identity other than being the home of Ohio State. For those of you who don't live here, especially those outside Ohio, what do you know about Columbus? *waits* I thought so.

From what I can tell, this city has quietly developed a reputation for food. It's nice when Columbus gets some national attention, as is the case with this Time article about one of my favorite things in town. Surely I've written about Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams here before, and if I haven't, then suffice it to say that their ice creams are as good as they get. I have a pint of Meyer lemon yogurt from Jeni's in the freezer, and it's taken a lot of willpower not to gobble it all down in one sitting. (I haven't, thank you very much.)

So put Jeni's on your list of Places to Go in Columbus if you ever wander into town. (You could order some online, but it's kind of pricey, at least in my view, to have the ice cream shipped.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home