Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Early bird special

Checking in early today before I have to check out of the hotel and figure out what I'm going to do for the next six hours or so in Dayton. Originally I intended to make the short drive to IKEA and pick up an item or two, but that doesn't seem real appealing at the moment. I may end up driving around where I am and seeing how much this area has changed. I'm near where the Dayton Mall is/was, but I don't know if it shut down since I moved out of the area.

Probably I'll end up at a movie. I think I'm beginning to come down with something, and at the moment don't feel like running around much. Could the timing be worse, what with the New York City trip tomorrow? I'm not incapacitated or anything, but I could feel better. It's just not how I wanted to arrive in the big city for the first time and try to navigate it.

So, when I next check in, who knows what zany adventures I'll have had?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home