Sunday, August 01, 2010

Refresher course

I'll spare you all my moaning regarding the subwoofer invasion and turn to baby socks knitting. I'm sure I can find something to complain about there.

Actually, not really. I thought I'd come across a question after turning the heel, but then I realized that I had overlooked the last line of the instructions. It's amazing what can happen when you follow what's there.

It's been awhile since I've made socks, so these baby socks are a good refresher course for when I make another pair for myself. Using dpns has not been the ordeal that I remember it being, so that's a positive. I had to look up how to do ssk because I'd forgotten. If that isn't indicative of how long it's been, I don't know what is.

So, depending how the knitting goes this evening, I might have one to show for my efforts before I hit the sack. (Mad Men is just about to place knitting on a one hour delay.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home