Friday, April 02, 2010

Say what?

'Twas a long day away from home, which culminated in seeing one of the weirdest films I've ever seen. What could top that?

Upon my late arrival at home I removed the packages from my mailbox and found one from my brother and sister-in-law. I believe they made the trip from Texas to be at my parents' house this weekend. I'm the only one who isn't there, so I figured the package contained some small gift that they were giving everyone else.

Well, the package did contain a small gift in the form of a tiny sock, a note, and a piece of candy. The note is awfully coy about its meaning, but if I'm to go by the evidence, I'm inclined to believe that my sister-in-law is pregnant. If that's the correct guess, this is surprising news, yet I may be totally off base in my interpretation of this. I don't think I am, but honestly, I'm not sure.

Leave it to them to throw the biggest curveball in a day in which I see a movie featuring a piano eating a Japanese teenage girl (among plenty of other "did I just see that?" moments).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home