Sunday, March 14, 2010

Status report

All right, so the blogging hasn't been all that compelling of late. It's been a rough winter that's kept me far busier than I would have preferred. Time or mental energy for knitting has been nearly nonexistent.

I'm about to embark on a stretch that, believe it or not, will be even more packed. I already have plans to attend the 2010 NCAA Opening Round basketball game in Dayton on Tuesday and may head back there on Wednesday to catch the hometown Flyers open the NIT. Then on Friday I'm off to Cleveland for a few days to attend the film festival, back home for a couple, and then returning to Cleveland for a few more days of gorging on movies.

If I've thought there haven't been enough hours in the day--and there certainly weren't in this shortened Sunday--then I'm really going to be pinched over the next two weeks. So, for the remaining few, bear with me. I'll try as best as I can to write about things or link to stuff that's worth your time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home