Saturday, November 14, 2009

Knits men want

Next year brings the book Knits Men Want: The 10 Rules Every Woman Should Know Before Knitting for a Man~ Plus the Only 10 Patterns She'll Ever Need. Obviously it remains to be seen if this paperback, like so many others, features patterns that I'd actually wear rather than some of the nonsense that these books try to pass off.

One line in the description jumps out at me, though: "Men aren’t being intentionally cruel; they’re just not comfortable in knitwear made with bright colors, itchy yarn, or flashy designs." That sounds like a pretty good starting point to me.

Then again, the publication date is April 1st.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

I have to admit that one line probably applies to my style as well. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home