Friday, November 06, 2009

Frantic Friday

It's a four film day for me--I'm heading out in a little while to polish off the last of them--and thus a busy way to bring another busy week to an end. If the weather wanted to dump an early snow storm on us and get me to cool my jets for a couple days, I'm for it. But advance warning, please. I don't really have much to eat in the apartment.

I've come to the realization that a big reason for my knitting productivity downturn can be laid on my purchase of an HDTV last year. I used to knit a lot more while watching (or listening/not watching) television, but with that crystal clear picture in front of me, I can't pull my eyes away as easily.

On Wednesday I finished the first skein of yarn for my Red Scarf Project scarf. If I can pick up the pace a bit, I'd like to have it done in a week. Keep in mind, though, that most of my knitting in the last month has been done almost exclusively at knit night.

It's been a busy fall work-wise, and for awhile I just wasn't feeling top notch, so the knitting wasn't a priority. The term is winding down, and aside from the time change still throwing me, I feel more like I usually do. A long weekend with nothing on the schedule would be welcome, though.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home