Friday, April 04, 2008

Null

Well, it happens periodically. I've got nothing, so I throw out a desperate request for topics to put in reserve. Have a question for the secret knitter? Ask it in the comments. I'll use the questions for days like this.

Yes, this is a lame way to keep the daily blogging going, but I can't think of anything quick to write about today. This is what begging looks like.

Also, do me a favor and cheer on Kansas and Memphis in Saturday's NCAA Tournament games. I can win the pool if both teams advance to the final. It's been ages since I've claimed the title (and the cash) in one of these.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

don't really think this is a post topic (or maybe it is), but how's your mom's knitting going?

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Ruth's Place said...

Yeah that's a good post topic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home