Sunday, October 25, 2009

Different for guys

Another knitting article shocked, SHOCKED about men knitting. In short, it's good for macking on the ladies or something like that. And it's good we're knitting because us dudes get the mathematics in the craft. Beep boop beep boop. See, I just used the quadratic equation to write a scarf pattern!

OK, so it generalizes some things that have irked some Ravelry members, but I had to smile at this part:
"They're not yarn stashers like women and usually only buy what they need, working on one project at a time, not several simultaneously as women tend to do."
Whether there's anything to that stereotype or not, I resemble that remark.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Ruth's Place said...

That may well be a generalisation that has some truth to it. I wonder if anyone has ever actually studied this...something to ask the men's group in Ravelry.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

What's that? Stash yarn...*shoves yarn under the couch* not me! I would never stash yarn... :D

We'll bring you over to the dark side...some day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home