Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby steps

Could I get a couple extra weeks before the end of the year?  I looked at the calendar and wonder how in the world I'm going to get everything done that I need to do.

I want to make time for the knitting that I've neglected this year.  Where I'll find it is to be determined, but I took one step toward picking up the needles again.  I popped into a local yarn shop--have I been in any all year?--and looked for yarn for a scarf.

I sort of feel like I'm going to be starting over, as though everything I learned has leaked out of my brain.  I don't know what pattern, if any, that I'll be following to make the scarf.  I knew the color I wanted and found something that approximated it.  Now to carve out time to cast on.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home