Monday, April 18, 2011

Random

Some random things...

-If I purchase a drink at a restaurant without wait staff, I always make a point of dumping the ice and whatever liquid is left over in the soda dispenser tray or outside. I remember this didn't used to be the case when I was a kid. Now it seems wasteful to me to do otherwise. But is this something that only I do? I don't know that I see anyone else practicing it, and I'm not sure when or why I started.

-If I haven't linked Meryn Cadell's "The Sweater" on this site before, it sure seems like something that ought to be mentioned on a knitting blog. The music and video sure do scream early '90s.

-I've not been able to find out if the knitter/marathon runner was able to stitch together a scarf during the race, but here's a little more about her. And here's her blog.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home