Thursday, February 17, 2011

Uh oh

Has it come to this? I was completely cleaned out of the frozen meals that comprise most of my diet, so I stopped at the grocery late tonight on the way home. I opened the freezer door and started selecting the usual. Wait, what's this? NEW OPTIONS!!!

Getting excited over new frozen meals offered by my manufacturer of choice shows how far I've come in a month and a half, doesn't it?

Granted, since I've mostly been rotating the same meals all year, meaning it's not out of the ordinary for me to have the same one twice a week, I'm probably due to be tiring of what I'm eating. A couple of different ones to throw into the mix really is a big deal. Still, it's kind of pathetic, right?

Sorry for another entry about eating. This year has been work, exercise, and little else. It's been productive, but I could stand to have a break. Knitting needs to get into the mix.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home