Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wrong place, wrong time

You know, maybe knitting in the front row at a stand-up comedy show isn't the best idea.



(Note: the video has some not safe for work language.)

Can't say that I found the improv all that funny, although that has nothing to do with being a knitter. It just didn't make me laugh.

Knitting while a comedian does a routine is practically begging to get called out, though. If it draws looks in coffee shops and restaurants, I'm inclined to believe it might draw a little attention from a stand-up comic performing in front of you.

Also, the non-knitters don't understand.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger RedFlame said...

ha ha ha!!! I am way addicted to knitting/crocheting anywhere I go. My husband does improv and would be super offended if I was doing it during one of his shows...

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

Sigh I couldn't watch the whole thing. He's just not funny and he seems to crack himself up. Reminds me of a certain not funny performer from SNL...

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

Yeah, it's a struggle to get through all of that because the quips aren't exactly the greatest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home