Thursday, March 18, 2010

March madness

Tuesday's game aside, the NCAA Tournament really started today as far as most college basketball fans and amateur gamblers are concerned. The first four days of the tourney, especially Thursday and Friday, are one of my favorite sporting events of the year, and I've been glued to much of today's action.

The timing, though, also matches up with the film festival up in Cleveland. It hurts some to miss these games, but the film fest gives me a chance to get out of town and see some movies that may not pass my way again. It's a trade-off, although I can usually squeeze in some basketball viewing when scrambling to get something to eat.

If I think I've been busy, I'm about to get a whole lot busier. On Friday and Saturday I've blocked out times for seven films. Is it madness? Yes. Will it be fun? I hope so.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

My bobcats beat the Hoyas! Wooo! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home