Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sock it to me

Go figure. One of my shortest entries ever--and one intended as a space filler since I didn't have time to write anything else--turns out to generate the biggest response of anything I've scribbled on this blog. You sock knitters are relentless. Karen encouraged a brigade of sock knitters to show me the light. Remind me not to get on the bad side of this bunch lest I be on the receiving end of a denial-of-service attack.

I appreciate the replies. I promise to try socks, but they will have to wait until after I move.

I feel bad about posting another brief entry--I know, it happens--but I've been busy writing reviews and spent this evening at the opening night film and after party for the local film festival. I had a really good time, but there's not much to say about it.

Thanks again for the comments.

4 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know once you start sock knitting there's no going back, it is addictive. I did not head the warnings...

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, that should read heed, apparently I can't spell today...

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I do know *one* person who knit one pair and then abandoned socks. She still loves sock yarn, though. :-)

You know you loved all the comments and attention, admit it.

TGIF! Beautiful weather to enjoy.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger miss ewe said...

No DoS attacks here... We're nice, I swear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home