Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stumped

I have blogged nineteen out of the month's twenty-three days.

This is a cheap one. I've got nothing today.

I thought about posting a picture of my stash in its container, but I didn't like the way the photos turned out. I considered piggybacking on what Donna wrote about being in the public eye, even in a very small way but nixed it on the grounds that it would come off as self-aggrandizement.

Thanks for coming by, though. Sorry I couldn't be more...anything...today. Have a great day.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to flash your stash!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Karen said...

That's OK, Mark. You're allowed a freebie once in a while. I don't know how I would photograph my stash... it's in various Longaberger baskets all over the place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home